Monday, December 1, 2008

At least I'm Journaling

Well, I should say at least I'm Journaling more more than I've been blogging. :)

We're in Nelson now, after a couple days camping near Blenheim. Yup, we're on the South Island. We came down on the ferry on Nov 21st, and went pretty much straight to Hopewell, about 20km as the tui flys from Picton when the ferry lands, but over 100km by road which takes about 2 and a half hours to drive. It's a really bendy road.

So.. since the beginning of November, eh?

Yikes. And my photos are even more behind.
hmmm
well let's see what we can do.

1 comment:

P@ said...

Eek! First time ever I comment on blogger let's just hope my e-mailaddress won't be displayed to nasty crawlers. :o

Anyhow welcome to the South Island! Dunno if you have a plan already, but my next couple of months I'll probably be working in Alexandra/Mouraki so should you pass by: make sure to say hello. ;)

-Cheers

Patrick